Temple of Thieves!

Posted by ONLINE on Saturday, July 14, 2012

There is an older member of my family who is very religious, who is a bit lonely and getting on in age, he spends a lot of his time going to and from church and entertaining church members at his home. It has reached the point where these church people come and go as they please, as this older person is both powerless to do anything and at times thankful for their company.

It has come to my attention that certain top members of his church are actively trying to transfer the property of this individual into their names, they are trying to get him to sign over his house to the church. The church elders have requested the title to the house claiming that they will ensure that he gets a proper burial when he dies. They have even gone to the trouble of sending over various contractors to measure his house and the yard.

When we paid a visit to this person we noticed that one of his rooms was empty, when asked what happened to the furniture that was in the room, he told us that some of his church sisters came into his house and took it, it seems the members of this church take what they want, when they want.

There is no difference between cross dressing lottery scammers and members of the church except that one wears a dress and the other wears a cheap suit but what they do is the same, they are confidence tricksters, trying to trick the elderly out of their property.

We discovered this when this person had called his daughter requesting the title to the house and when she inquired why he needed it, all was revealed. As a result we contacted our lawyer, got a new will made, a new title transferring his property to his son and daughters name and paid a visit to the church informing them that the line has been drawn and any further attempt extract his property will be met with the full force from either the law or the unlawful.


I cannot imagine just how many other elderly people across Jamaica who has been scammed out of their house, home and various properties by these Religious Church people with promises to bury them when they are dead, only to burn them on rubbish heap like dogs. This is why no man walking on this planet can preach to me and I try never to set foot in any of these so called houses of worship because they contain the worst of humanity, the more they preach, the more disgusting they look to me.

I remember as a student in history class reading about the Catholic and Church of England preachers telling the slaves that they should be good slaves and obey their masters if they wanted to see the kingdom of heaven and I wondered how these people slept at nights. It is one thing to be set upon by everyday wicked people but to be set up on by people who claim to be religious, holy righteous and true, carrying out the words of their God is just pure 100% evil. Religious evil is why more disgusting than any other form of evil on this planet because the religious can be evil today, repent tomorrow and evil again the next day, they can justify their evil ways. The religious church is and always was a temple of thieves, a construct of men as they attempt to control other men.

I remember poor people in third world Jamaica sending their hard earn scarce money to overseas ministries, men in fancy suits and flashy cars for extra blessing. I remember my Grandmother getting a key from Oral Roberts ministry claiming it was blessed and whenever there were problems in her life she would hold on to that key for dear life, waiting for its blessing to work its magic.

"On January 4, 1987, Oral Roberts told his followers that if he did not raise a total of eight million dollars by March, God was going to take his life."

We see in the news time and time again about the evil that takes place in the churches across the world and in Jamaica, pastors sleeping with underage little boys and girls, pastors treating the church like brothels and the woman and men of their congregation like their own personal sex toys. Every con artist has a gimmick of some sort and the people preaching in churches have the best gimmick of all, the use of religion to get the same thing the drug dealers, the warlords, the Dons and the politicians want out of life and that is to enrich themselves at the expensive of the weaker more vulnerable members of our society while preaching of the better that will come.



“Dear Pastor,
I am a regular reader of your column and I must say that you have been doing a superb job. I am 23 years old and I have a severe problem that I would want you to give me some advice on. I have been a Christian since I was 11 years old. I have always been an active member of my church. When I was 16, I got raped by a guy who lived in my community. When this happened, I was so terrified and I had sleepless nights and it took me a while to get over it.

The problem I am having is that, ever since I was raped I became totally addicted to sex. I just can't stop having sex. I even have sex with guys I know nothing about. Sometimes I feel guilty because I am still active in church. **I told my pastor about it and he too had sex with me**. I don't know what else to do or who else to turn to. Almost all the young men in my community have had sex with me and some of the guys at my church too. I am so confused. I have tried to stop but I just can't. Please tell me what to do.“

She went to the pastor for help and got weh the duck get...

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment